[Python-Dev] Python-checkins list

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Dec 15 09:54:17 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 13:46, Raymond Hettinger wrote:
> Using reply-all for a checkin message used to notify the committer and
> cc the checkins list.  Now, it also cc’s the python-dev list but not
> the committer.

Discussions need to be redirected from the checkins list to python-dev.
However there should be a Mailman option to copy the From header to the
Reply-To header when doing Reply-To munging so the original poster is
included in the response.  I'll see if I can add, er, fix <wink> that
for Mailman 2.1.4.

-Barry