[Python-Dev] Greetings

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Dec 10 10:13:37 EST 2003

> Hello all. I just joined this list, but I have been a full-time Python
> developer for several years now.=20
>
> My goal here, if possible, would be to contribute some of my code to the
> the standard library. I have some more time now to clean up and
> contribute some of my own library code since I am, alas, unemployed.
>
> I look forward to working with you all.

Sure!  Welcome.  Sorry to hear about your job loss.  Have you read the
developer docs at http://www.python.org/dev/?  Depending on the size
of your contributions, the patch submission manager at SourceForge or
a PEP describing the functionality would seem the best way to get the
process started.  Feel free to ask more directed questions here.