[Python-Dev] release23-maint branch CLOSED for release (was Re: 2.3.3 cycle)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Dec 4 08:54:26 EST 2003

Anthony Baxter writes:
 > So, from now, until we get 2.3.3 final out the door (in about
 > 2 weeks), please do NOT check in on the release23-maint branch
 > unless your name is Anthony, Thomas, or Fred. If you see something
 > that absolutely MUST be fixed, please check with me first.

The release23-maint branch's "logging" package still uses apply(),
which generates a PendingDeprecationWarning.  I'd like to fix that (by
removing the use of apply()).

If that's ok, I can fix that now on the release23-maint branch and the
trunk this morning.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>