[Python-Dev] Unassigned SF bugs that could be closed

Christos Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Aug 29 14:22:30 EDT 2003

794658
os.chmod docs don't say that S_IRUSR, etc, are in stat modul
- A patch has been offered

793687
runnig thread multiple times
- Seems not a bug, just lack of documentation study

788457
Cannot decode/encode anything!
- Incomplete grasp of unicode concepts by submitter

782752
ImportError: cannot import name __all__
- make failed to build sre, so it's happened only once

These for now.

I believe this is my first message to python-dev; I generally
have abstained from posting (although I lurk for quite some
time), because my free time is very little (and not on a
regular schedule) and my contributions come in sporadic
bursts, so I can't help as much as I would like to.

This message is related to Raymond's call for help (otherwise
there would be only comments in SF).

Cheers everybody :)