[Python-Dev] python 2.3 bug patch

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 11 10:43:07 EDT 2003

Harald,

Thanks for the input.  Could you file two bug reports for this on
SourceForge though?  I'm skeptical that the -IInclude change is necessary,
and any discussion of that should be captured together so it's not lost.
The _SC_PAGE(_)?SIZE change might be better handled by adding a new test in
the configure script.  Solaris 2.5.1 is a pretty minor platform these days.
I'd prefer to clutter up the configure script instead of the C code.
(Martin v. Löwis may have a comment on that though.)

Skip