[Python-Dev] Antigen found CorruptedCompressedUuencodeFile virus

Daniel Berlin dberlin@dberlin.org
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:25:43 -0400

Yes, it's the incredible "even if it was valid uuencoded text, it would
be a very dangerous empty file" virus.
Who designs this shite?
What's next?
"Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with
YourMailerCantDoMIMEProperly virus"
or maybe
"Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with YouQuotedTooMuchText
virus"
or more likely
"Antigen for Exchange found our entire organization infected with
WeUseBrainDeadAntiVirusSoftware virus"

--Dan