[Python-Dev] New test failure on Windows

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:51:34 -0400

I think I understand the problem, and I've checked something in that
makes the test pass, by insisting that the match raise RuntimeError
with a specific error message.  This is what was tested before; that
particular error message was part of the expected output in
Lib/test/output/test_re, which is now no longer needed and which I
have hence deleted.

(Hmm, I wonder if there are any other files in Lib/test/output that
are no longer needed?  All those files should eventually disappear...)