How do I report a bug? (Re: [Python-Dev] Distutils documentation amputated in 2.2 docs?)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:40:21 -0500

Martin v. L=F6wis writes:
 > I have now boldified parts of it; this doesn't take make space, but
 > should increase visibility. I hope it's not considered annoying - fe=
el
 > free to undo that.

Nice!  I've made the boldified text a hyperlink to the login page, and
copied the text to the patch tracker as well.

 > If they would allow us to put PHP into that box, we could even
 > suppress the text if the user was logged in.

Hmm.  I don't know that they won't, I just don't know the incantation
to determine if a user is logged on.

  -Fred

--=20
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>