[Python-Dev] bsddb3 imported

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
19 Nov 2002 15:21:41 +0100

barry@python.org (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

>     MvL> Barry wants the test suite to be incorporated also, this will
>     MvL> happen after we decide on the specifics.
>
> The pybsddb test suite is too thorough to just throw away.  I was
> thinking we'd incorporate it, but run it only with a regrtest -u
> option.

That sounds find. The other question is how to technically incorporate
the tests. They currently live in 14 files, plus test_all, plus
unittest. How am I supposed to arrange them into the Python CVS? Make
a single file? Make a subdirectory? If so, how will regrtest.py find
them? Put them all along with the other tests?

Regards,
Martin