[Python-Dev] Low hanging fruit

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Sat, 02 Nov 2002 18:19:27 -0500

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 05:40:00PM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Here's the lowest hanging fruit I could find.  Maybe some of these
> > can be fixed/closed:
>
> Are you asking for permission to fix them?  I haven't looked at these
> specifically, but I can't imagine what would stop you.

No, I was hoping to get some more people involved.  If no one steps
up, I will probably fix some/most that seem harmless.  Mostly, it's
another set of eyeballs, so silly mistakes aren't made.

Also, it's an attempt to help relieve Martin.  Martin does a lot of
good work, but if there were more people helping, perhaps he could be
more productive.

Neal