[Python-Dev] Re: Python insecure?

Charles Cazabon python@discworld.dyndns.org
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:33:29 -0600

Aahz <aahz@pythoncraft.com> wrote:

> > The djb "forces" are not anti-Python.  I'm the author of several tools
> > that work well with qmail and are written in Python, and TMDA (a great
> > spam-prevention tool) originally required qmail to work, and was
> > written in Python.
>
> Ah.  Okay, do *you* know anything about Sierchio?

Only from his postings to the qmail list.  He posts trivial FAQs, ignores the
answers, suggests "solutions" to problems that have been debunked in the list
archives dozens of times, and then whines that no ones listens to him.

Basically, he's a troll.  Killfile him if you care about your time.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                           <python@discworld.dyndns.org>
GPL'ed software available at:     http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/