[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib pickle.py,1.57,1.58

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
26 Mar 2002 09:59:36 +0000

Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org> writes:

> > > Bugfix candidate (but I think it's too late for 2.2.1).
> >
> > Because ...?  The 2.2.1c2 Windows installer won't get built today,
> > and the tarball won't get cut at least until Michael has another cut
> > at the NEWS file.  So it's not too late to put it into 2.2.1 if you
> > feel confident about this change.
>
> Because Michael said "no more checkins".  He's also gone to bed,

I've gotten up again now.

> I trust, and I don't feel like overriding him without talking to him
> first.  Maybe he'll be happy to add this to the branch in the
> morning.

It looks harmless enough, it's in.

Skip wrote:

> There's always a third possibility: 2.2.1c3, but I would assume
> that's mostly Michael's call.

Will all due repect, NFW[0].

Cheers,
M.

[0] If it helps to work this acronym out, the middle word is rude.

--
     ARTHUR:  Why are there three of you?
  LINTILLAS:  Why is there only one of you?