[Python-Dev] 2.2.1c1 platform reports.

Andrew MacIntyre andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:02:17 +1000 (est)

On 25 Mar 2002, Michael Hudson wrote:

> Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au> writes:

{...}

> > Sorry, I've not had time to look at this for the OS/2-EMX build; maybe
> > tonight.
>
> I thought OS/2-EMX was only going to be supported in 2.3?  I'm
> certainly not going to port all those checkins you made to the -maint
> branch.

I wasn't expecting them to be backported, and I don't expect the release
sourceball to contain the OS/2 EMX changes until 2.3 either.

I do however plan a binary release of 2.2.1 from my local CVS.  If there
were any problems apparently not related specifically to my OS/2 patches,
I'd let you know.  In particular the test_math run you requested feedback
about (as a datapoint, not something you could/should resolve).

As I've had system problems, and am not sure whether I've got my local
vendor-branch 2.2 CVS tree straightened out after importing 2.2C1, I
haven't had anything to report :-(

E-mail: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia