[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib pickle.py,1.57,1.58

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:28:20 -0500

> > Bugfix candidate (but I think it's too late for 2.2.1).
>
> Because ...?  The 2.2.1c2 Windows installer won't get built today,
> and the tarball won't get cut at least until Michael has another cut
> at the NEWS file.  So it's not too late to put it into 2.2.1 if you
> feel confident about this change.

Because Michael said "no more checkins".  He's also gone to bed, I
trust, and I don't feel like overriding him without talking to him
first.  Maybe he'll be happy to add this to the branch in the
morning.  But if he doesn't, I don't blame him.  In the grand scheme
of things it's not a very important or urgent bug.