[Python-Dev] Next version of PEP278 - universal newline support - available

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:26:19 -0600

    Skip> Pass this off to PyChecker?

    Samuele> Anyway as long as PyChecker does not work with Jython and is
    Samuele> not part of the official distribution, IMO, I would be more
    Samuele> critical about what kind of critical code breakage should be
    Samuele> dectected by Python and what by PyChecker

Take a look at the PyChecker website:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/pychecker/

If you check out the PyChecker code, you also get a pychecker2 directory.
My understanding is that it works from Python source, not bytecode, the
intent being that it should eventually work with Jython.

Skip