[Python-Dev] Python strptime

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:50:50 +0200 (CEST)

Guido van Rossum:
> > Currently month and weekday names are constants hardcoded in
> > english in calendar.py.
>
> No they're not.  You're a year behind. ;-)

Oupppsss!  Sorry.  I must admit I looked at the most recent documentation
and not at the most recent source code and so I missed the
clever patch written by Denis S. Otkidach.

Obviously there are still some more \versionchanged{} missing in
python/dist/src/Doc/lib/libcalendar.tex.
I will see, if I can provide another doc patch.

Regards, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen, Germany)