[Python-Dev] Re: Where to put wrap_text()?

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:59:06 -0400

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002, François Pinard wrote:

> Also, is there some existing module in which `wraptext' would fit nicely?
> That might be better than creating a new module for not many functions.

I'd prefer to create a package called 'text', with wrap being a module
inside it.  That way, as we add parsing (e.g. mxTextTools) and other
features to the standard library, they can be stuck in the package.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"In the end, outside of spy agencies, people are far too trusting and
willing to help."  --Ira Winkler