[Python-Dev] Is __declspec(dllexport) really needed on Windows?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:34:40 +0200

On vrijdag, juli 19, 2002, at 08:26 , Trent Mick wrote:

> [Tim Peters wrote]
>> Excellent!  One down, about two hundred thousand to go.
>
> Mark rocks!

Oh, it's MarkH appreciation that's wanted! In that case I'll
gladly chime in, I was was afraid it was __declspec(dllexport)
appreciation. Mark is one cool dude who knows where his towel is!

199998 to go. Should we start taking a poll who'll be the next
python-devver we start appreciating when the counter hits zero?
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -