[Python-Dev] PEP 11: unsupported platforms

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:37:21 +0200

martin wrote:

> I deliberately did not chose the word "obsolete platform", since this
> PEP does not judge the obsoleteness of the platform: we do not
> recommend to use other platforms instead, and so forth. Instead, all
> this PEP says that we won't support Python anymore on those platforms,

well, the title "unsupported platforms" sort of implies that
if my favourite oddball platform is not mentioned in there,
it is supported.

wouldn't something like "no longer supported platforms" or
"removing support for little used platforms" be more accurate?

</F>