[Python-Dev] Ouch -- CVS troubles with 2.1.2c1

Jacob Moorman moorman@sourceforge.net
10 Jan 2002 16:08:15 -0500

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 16:04, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> [Tim Peters]
> > This looks hopeless.  I submitted an SF support request to get the stale
> > lock removed:
> >
> > http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=502032&group_id=1&atid=200001
>
> Well, Jacob Moorman is *really* quick with this kind of stuff these
> days.
>
> Thanks, Jacob!

As always, we are glad to assist :-)  If ever in the future you or any
other member of your team has support concerns which do not appear to be
receiving the level of response they deserve, feel free to contact me
directly (please include the support request number of the issue in
question) via e-mail at moorman@sourceforge.net

Issues related to CVS stale locks, repository manipulation, etc. are
treated with our highest priority.  Our stated response time is 'two
business days' (roughly 48-72 hours), however we tend to respond to
these issues much faster than that.

Once again, thanks for the feedback; and do let me know if we may be of
further assistance in the future.

Jacob Moorman
Quality of Service Manager, SourceForge.net
moorman@sourceforge.net
moorman@vasoftware.com