[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Include patchlevel.h,2.60.2.1,2.60.2.1.2.1

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
27 Feb 2002 13:35:07 +0000

Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org> writes:

> > I *think* this is the only place I need to do this.
>
> I think so too.

Good.

> > There are also some "(c) 2001"s that should probably be turned into
> > "(c) 2001, 2002"s -- should this be done on the trunk too?
>
> Yes -- can you take care of it?

I'm such a sucker.

--
  > so python will fork if activestate starts polluting it?
  I find it more relevant to speculate on whether Python would fork
  if the merpeople start invading our cities riding on the backs of
  giant king crabs.                 -- Brian Quinlan, comp.lang.python