[Python-Dev] Re: OS/2 EMX changes to dynload_shlib.c

Andrew MacIntyre andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:44:36 +1100 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Guido Van Rossum wrote:

> Given the number of OS/2 EMX specific changes to
> dynload_shlib.c, wouldn't it be better to create a
> separate dynload_os2.c?

Its just occurred to me that you might in fact be referring to the changes
to import.c, which were in the same commit (& thus the same checkin
message) and were extensive.  I did try to make it clear in the checkin
message that changes to multiple files were committed.

It seems to be de rigeur to commit a single file at a time; something I
hadn't appreciated and don't remember being advised about.  I will follow
this practive from now on.

E-mail: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia