[Python-Dev] What's blocking 2.2.1?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:07:10 +0100

On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 03:10 , Michael Hudson wrote:

> I think I'm caught up on porting fixes from the trunk to the
> release22-maint branch.  Now would be a good time to shout if you
> think I've missed something (although I might not read my email before
> Monday).
>
> (I've entirely ignored the Mac subtree here.  Jack, that's your
> problem, I'm afraid).

I'll do a quick check to see whether there's anything that is vital for
Mac OS X unix Python that has to go in, I'll let you know.

I think MacPython will have to be done after the unix/win distribution
has been made, but that depends on your timeframe (i.e. if you can hand
the Mac/ portion of the tree over to me real soon now I can try and
squeeze the time in).
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -