[Python-Dev] PEP needed? Introducing Tcl objects

Jeff Hobbs JeffH@ActiveState.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:43:00 -0800

> In-between, it invokes the setupProcs of each input source, so that
> they can set a maxblocktime, but I don't think _tkinter should hack
> itself into that process.

BTW in addition to my last message, you might want to create
an ExitHandler that delete the event source.  Also, you might
add more code to the TkinterSetupProc to only set a block time
if multiple threads are actually used (or only create the
event source at that time).  This would make simple Tkinter
apps be efficient and snappy all the time.

Jeff