[Python-Dev] Global name lookup schemes

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:15:09 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Way cool, Ping ! Does AI provide tools for simplifying these
> kind of diagrams or did you do it all by hand ?

I spent all day on it.  Illustrator was not much help, sadly.
It's so lame that it can't even keep arrowheads stuck to arrows,
and its grid-snapping behaviour is mysterious and unpredictable.
Unfortunately it's the only tool i have that's remotely good
enough for the job (works with my Wacom tablet, fast navigation,
multiple undo).

> Perhaps Guido ought to add these to the PEP as external
> reference ?!

I would like him to, once we have made sure they are accurate.

-- ?!ng