[Python-Dev] syntactic sugar idea for {static,class}methods

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
13 Feb 2002 14:57:27 +0000

barry@zope.com (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

>     >> I'd leave them out of the picture, unless you mean to imply
>     >> that a list is acceptable in that position <wink>.
>
>     MH> Well, it is, at the moment...
>
> Well, that's pretty neat!  Maybe FAST, but neat. :)

No, you're going to have to explain that.  (Googling for "FAST" isn't
terribly enlightening...).

Cheers,
M.

--
  well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier
  to program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems