[Python-Dev] Tuples vs. lists

Aahz Maruch aahz@rahul.net
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 06:40:20 -0800 (PST)

And in private e-mail, Guido writes:

> I hate to continue harping on this tiny item in public, but what woud
> you do if you needed a constant dictionary?

<grin> <throw up hands>  All right, I guess it's time for me to just
follow the Python motto: "There's only one way, and that way is Guido's."
--
                      --- Aahz (@pobox.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>       http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

We must not let the evil of a few trample the freedoms of the many.