[Python-Dev] summary for 2002-12-01 through 2002-12-15

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
17 Dec 2002 12:39:46 +0000

Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com> writes:

> Actually, no, I haven't yet resolved this.  Someone else said 'make
> distclean' seemed to work for them.  For the time being I'm just using two
> CVS checkouts and building in the source tree.  I need to see if a bug
> report needs filing...

I reopened the bug (#599248) whose fix caused the problem.  Last news
was that AMK was "thinking about it".  I guess we could just back it
out until such time as someone comes up with a better fix.

Cheers,
M.

--
  US elections
  For those of you fearing that the rest of the world might be