[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Include co mpile.h,2.38,2.39 parsetok.h,2.19,2.20 pyerrors.h,2.63,2.64 pythonrun.h,2 .55,2.56 symtable.h,2.10,2.11

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:59:23 -0500

> Folks: I'm just reposting the latest contribution to this thread in an
> attempt to stop the messages from appearing as attachments. Don't know
> whether it will work,

Sounds as likely to work as gutting a cat and offering the entrails to
Barry.

> or why it was happening in the first place

It wasn't -- I expect you're the only one who saw attachments.  My Outlook
2000 gets into that state sometimes, and is then cured by closing it, using
Task Manager to make sure it's gone, and then opening it again.