[Python-Dev] [development doc updates]

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:39:04 +0200

On vrijdag, augustus 23, 2002, at 07:24 , Fred L. Drake wrote:

> The development version of the documentation has been updated:
>
>     http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/
>
> Add documentation for the new "sets" module (thanks, Raymond!).
> Various minor additions and clarifications.

Fred,
how much work would it be to make at least the html tarfile
available too under www.python.org/doc/2.3?

I'm looking at making the documentation friendly to the Mac help
viewer (actually, Bill Fancher donated the code), and it would
help the build process is there was a fixed URL based on the
version number where I could always find the latest docs for the
current version.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -