[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/nondist/sandbox/spambayes GBayes.py,1.7,1.8

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:57:45 -0400

    ZW> For use at ISPs, the daemon should be able to field requests
    ZW> from lots of different users, maintaining one unified word
    ZW> list.  Without needing any access whatsoever to user home
    ZW> directories.

An approach like this certainly makes sense for a mailing list server,
especially when all the lists are roughly about the same topic.  Even
without that, I suspect that spam across lists all looks the same,
while non-spam will differ so there may be list/site organizations you
can exploit here.

-Barry