[Python-Dev] Developer resources (was Re: Stability and change)

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:11:38 -0400

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002, Steve Holden wrote:
> Fred Drake wrote:
>>
>> (BTW, is the Starship membership closed now?  If so, the starship home
>> page should be updated.)
>
> Well, certainly the starship and (earlier) the PSA were indistinguishable
> from /dev/null from the point of view of a relative newcomer (who had paid
> for a conference without attending it) wanting a starship account.

When was this?  There was a while when the Starship admins were mostly
off the air, but I believe things have improved.  (Or I wouldn't have
suggested making Starship a focus of dev efforts.)
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"There are times when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative."  --jdecker