[Python-Dev] "Unstable" is an ambiguous word...

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
09 Apr 2002 11:26:35 +0100

Anthony Baxter <anthony@interlink.com.au> writes:

>   . Obvious new features that introduce new behaviour. This is something
> that shouldn't be applied automatically, but _if_ the feature is something
> that should be considered for the stable release then that should be
> flagged in the comment, but not applied to the branch straight away.

What about recent pymalloc changes?  They should yield some
performance enhancements, will make no difference to Python code, but
probably require cooperation from extension authors...

Cheers,
M.

--
  I think perhaps we should have electoral collages and construct
  our representatives entirely of little bits of cloth and papier