[Python-Dev] 2.2.1 release mechanics

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
08 Apr 2002 14:46:02 +0100

Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net> writes:

> April  8 ~1200 GMT: freeze begins.
>
>                     Over the next 24 hours I'll do tests, write
>                     Misc/NEWS, update version numbers, etc.

This is now.  Please make no checkins to the release22-maint branch
unless you're an Appointed Wizard (me, Jack, Tim, Fred) or have been
asked to by an Appointed Wizard.

Especially given the -checkins situation.

Cheers,
M.

--
 Very clever implementation techniques are required to implement this
 insanity correctly and usefully, not to mention that code written