[Python-Dev] Python sidebar for Mozilla/Netscape

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:26:31 -0500

[Mark Hammond]
> I don't want to evangelize Mozilla too much, but FWIW I recently
> switched my default browser from IE to Mozilla.

Dear Lord!  When I heard you were starting to use Linux several months ago,
I was afraid something like this might happen.  Luckily, I contacted Bill
Gates at your first sign of illness, and you can expect a loving
intervention soon.  It would have happened earlier, but when your government
found out just how much Uncle Bill loved you, they raised the price on
Australia.

they'll-pry-ie6-from-my-cold-dead-fingers-ly y'rs  - tim