[Python-Dev] Re: channews.rdf

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:28:00 +0200

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 04:50:07PM -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Looking at the new webstats (still at
> http://www.python.org/~thomas/wwwstats.new/ -- Thomas, when are you going
> to move these to a better place?)

When I figure out what the PSF wants ;) I guess I'll go with Barry's idea,
because that one at least got two votes (mine and his) and the others just
one. So if anyone disagrees with that, speak up.

I did update the stats, btw, both www and ftp, and removed the old pages;
you can now access both using just ~thomas/{www,ftp}stats. Moving them to
the proper spot and removing some of the info should be peanuts.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>