[Python-Dev] test_descrtut failing

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 02:22:40 -0400

[Jack]
> Maybe test_regrtest can be thought which tests use unittest or
> doctest, and not try to be helpful in those cases?

[Guido]
> That's up to Tim; sounds like a good idea to me but requires that
> regrtest knows which tests use doctest.

OK, done and checked in.  For example, after planting two errors in
test_generators.py now:

>python ../lib/test/regrtest.py test_cookie test_generators test_descrtut
test_cookie
test_generators
Failure in example: print list(g2())
from line #80 of test_generators.__test__.tut
Expected: [24]
Got: [42]
Failure in example: list(zrange(5))
from line #128 of test_generators.__test__.tut
Expected: [0, 1, 3, 4]
Got: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4]
1 items had failures:
   2 of  29 in test_generators.__test__.tut
***Test Failed*** 2 failures.
test test_generators failed -- 2 of 136 doctests failed
test_descrtut
2 tests OK.
1 test failed:
    test_generators