[Python-Dev] CVS tags, unix Python and MacPython

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:06:26 +0200

> Jack doesn't have that kind of intimate access to (and veto power over!) the
> release process, so there's going to be some kind of compromise somewhere.
> I think it should be limited to post-release changes in the Mac subtree
> alone, and that he should tag the whole tree with mac-rIJAK for easy
> reproducibility later.

Yes, I think I'll do just that. I don't like the proliferation of tags, but in
general there's no way I can be sure to keep up with the unix/windows release
process, there being other things needing my time too:-)

Although for 2.2a3 this weeks things look pretty good,
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm