[Python-Dev] Re: OS/2 VAC++ patches

Michael Muller mmuller@enduden.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:42:45 -0500

Andrew,

Thanks for reviewing my patches.  I am posting a new patch in response to
your comments on *749.

Andrew MacIntyre wrote:
> I have looked at Michael Muller's VAC++ patches, and added comments as
> followups.
>
> In summary:
> 473749 - has several (minor IMO) stylistic issues (addition of OS/2
>          #ifdefs).  The intent of the changes looks OK, as do most of
>          the actual changes (those in OS/2 VAC specific files or
>          existing OS/2 #ifdefs).
> 474169 - looks good to go (changes inside existing OS/2 #ifdef)
> 474500 - looks good to go (isolated to OS/2 specific file)
>
> Comments on the stylistic issues?
>
> --
> Andrew I MacIntyre                     "These thoughts are mine alone..."
> E-mail: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
>         andymac@pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
> Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia

michaelMuller = mmuller@enduden.com | http://www.cloud9.net/~proteus
There is no concept that is more demeaning to the human spirit than the
notion that our freedom must be limited in the interests of our own
protection.