[Python-Dev] Python 2.1.1

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:00:25 +0200

As those of you on python-checkins might have noticed ;) I started checking
in Python 2.1.1 bufixes. I'd hoped to finish all of my backlog today, but
unfortuantely I'm now called away on a suprise emergency meeting, so I'm not
sure if I'll make it. The 2.1.1 tree is sort of an unstable state right now,
I'll fix that today in any case, but after the meeting.

(As for why I started doing it: I just spent about two weeks of digging
through Pine sourcecode, and its imap server in particular, and I decided I
deserved a break -- Python reads like a Heinlein novel, after pine code:
readable, straight-forward, and just enough complexity to keep it
entertaining :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>