[Python-Dev] Unicode docs

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:19:06 +0200

Tim Peters wrote:

> I don't know that the Unicode docs need massive work, but the docs that are
> there simply don't answer the technical questions people have:  they're too
> thin.

As much as I would like to work on this, I simply don't have the
time... if someone wants to contribute more detailed docs, though,
I'd be glad to review them and answer remaining questions.

Note that I will give a talk at the upcoming Bordeaux conference about
Python and Unicode. The slides will eventually go online after
the conference (in July). BTW, are any python-devs attending the
conference (they have some great wine in that part of France ;-) ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg