[Python-Dev] Moving MacPython to sourceforge

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 09 May 2001 10:16:29 +0200

>     Jack> It's actually 830 files. ... 120 .c/.h files ...
>
> How many of those 120 files are variants of existing source files that (in
> theory) could be merged with their mainline counterparts?

None (unless you would count macmodule.c as a variant of posixmodule.c). I
think macmain.c started out as a clone of pythonmain.c, but I think they're
too different to merge (but I'll have a look).

Hmm, now that I think of it macmodule and posixmodule could possibly be
merged.

It's fun to see how much statistics I gather about MacPython in just a few
days:-)