[Python-Dev] Need a search path for modules in setup.py

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 07 May 2001 11:49:17 +0200

(Don't worry, this is the last in my flurry of OSX related messages:-)

Life would be a lot simpler for me if setup.py (the one for the main extension
modules) would have a search path for module sourcefiles. As Mac modules
currently live in Python/Mac/Modules (as opposed to Python/Modules) not having
a search path measn I get ugly "../Mac/Modules/foomodule.c" constructs.

I have the code for setup.py ready, is it OK if I check it in?
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++