[Python-Dev] [Very Long 23kb] List of Patches to Go in 2.0.1

aahz@pobox.com (Aahz Maruch) aahz@pobox.com (Aahz Maruch)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:17:59 -0800 (PST)

> > Okay, chalk another one up to ignorance.  Another thought occurred to me
> > in the shower, though: would this change the pickle of xrange()?  If yes,
> > should pickle changes also be prohibited in bugfix releases (in the PEP)?
>
> from the why-dont-you-just-try-it department:

You're right, I should have tried it.  I didn't because my shell account
still hasn't set up Python 2.0 as the default version and I haven't yet
set myself up to test beta/patch/CVS releases.  <sigh>  The more I
learn, the more ignorant I feel....
--
                      --- Aahz  <*>  (Copyright 2001 by aahz@pobox.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"Boost the stock market -- fire someone"