[Python-Dev] (Don't Read If You're Busy With 2.1b2) "Rich" Comparisons?

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:11:50 -0500

> Eric, speaking as a defrocked mathematician who was at one time rather
> intimate with lattice theory, concurs.  However, Tim, I suspect you
> will shortly discover that Moshe ain't Dutch.  I didn't ask and I
> could be wrong, but at PC9 Moshe's accent and body language fairly
> shouted "Israeli" at me.

Well, applying Moshe's theory of max to my message, you should have released
that Israeli = max{American, Dutch}.  That is

    Then I guess American and Dutch calculus are different.

was missing

    (from Israeli calculus)

As you'll shortly discover from his temper when his perfidious schemes are
frustrated, Guido is the Dutch guy in this debate <wink>.

although-i-prefer-to-be-thought-of-as-plutonian-ly y'rs  - tim