[Python-Dev] booted from sourceforge

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:55:37 -0500

> attempts to access the python project, the tracker (etc) results in:
>
>     You don't have permission to access <whatever> on this server.
>
> is it just me?
>
> Cheers /F

No, it's SF.  From their most recent mailing (this morning!) to the
customer:

"""The good news is, it is unlikely SourceForge.net will have any
power related downtime.  In December we moved the site to Exodus, and
they have amble backup power systems to deal with the on going
blackouts."""

So my expectation that it's a power failure -- system folks are
notoriously optimistic about the likelihood of failures... :-)