[Python-Dev] Test for case-sensitive imports?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:34:51 +0100

Hmm, apparently the flurry of changes to the case-checking code in
import has broken the case-checks for the macintosh. I'll fix that,
but maybe we should add a testcase for case-sensitive import?

And a related point: the logic for determining whether to use a
mac-specific, windows-specific or unix-specific routine in the getpass
module is error prone.

Why these two points are related is left as an exercise to the reader:-)
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++