[Python-Dev] Re: Problems with socketmodule (getnameinfo & getaddrinfo)

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:18:40 +0200

I'm having a lot of problems with the new getaddrinfo stuff: no prototypes
used in various routines, missing consts in routine declarations and then
passing const strings to it, all routines seem to be globals (and with pretty
dangerous names) even though they all look pretty static to me, etc.

Could whoever put this in do a round of quality control on it, please?