[Python-Dev] gen-branch: CVS branch for Neil's generator patch

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:00:26 -0400

I've checked in Neil's latest generator patch into a branch of the CVS
tree.  That makes it (hopefully) easier for folks to play with.  Tim,
can you update the PEP to point to this branch?  (There's some
boilerplate code about branches in PEP 252 or 253 that you could adapt.)

I had to change the code in ceval.c because of recent conflicting
changes there.  The test suite runs (except test_inspect), but I'd
appreciate it if someone (Neil?) could make sure that I didn't
overlook anything.  (I should probably check the CVS logs. :-)

PS. If you saw a checkin of Grammar/Grammar in the *head* branch, that
was a mistake, and I've already corrected it.