[Python-Dev] Re: post mortem after threading deadlock?

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com (Skip Montanaro)
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:57:03 -0500

    [suggestions elided - thanks, I will look into gdb's thread debugging
    capabilities]

    Martin> P.S. Isn't this off-topic for python-dev, and rather a question
    Martin> to python-list or python-tutor?

Well sort of.  However, if you read my problem as a thinly veiled
enhancement request, the people most likely to be able to implement such a
thing are on this list.  I sort of suspect that from the Python level about
all I can do today is what I'm already doing - poking around the various
locks and semaphores that the threads all share.

Skip